It is a perforated metal sheet in Kanthal A1 material.
Such coil structure with little holes evenly punched on a single sheet can provide larger contact surface than a traditional wire coil, or even larger than a mesh coil which is woven with strands of heating wires.
Proper mesh coil dry burning wattage is between 15W and 20W.
- Wire Configuration : Perforated metal sheet
- Dimensions : 16mm*6.8mm
- Material : Kanthal A1
- Resistance : 0.13ohm
- Power Range : 60W-70W
- Quantity : 10pcs / box
- Our Coils are intended for EXPERIENCED users.
- Coil resistances may vary slightly depending on the RDA/RTA and how accurately the mod reads the coils.
- Length of the leads go in to post holes will effect the resistance as well.
- All our coils have been tested several times to get the most accurate reading possible.
- Knowledge on battery safety and ohms law is strongly recommended.